Like it if it's true!!!

I recall a member posting on New Members Intros looking for a wife last year :lau To be fair, I don't recall him mentioning whether he liked or disliked poultry and I'm not sure that was on his mind :D

Are you sure he wasn't just looking for chicks? That could be taken a couple different ways :lol:

Are you sure he wasn't just looking for chicks? That could be taken a couple different ways :lol:
I remember several years ago there was a drawing passed around that said Kentucky's own hells angels on it as a title and there was 2 hill billies sitting on large pigs and many baby chicks on the ground and one gut said to the other "Honest Clem, I heard them bikers talking about riding hogs and picking up chicks"....

I remember several years ago there was a drawing passed around that said Kentucky's own hells angels on it as a title and there was 2 hill billies sitting on large pigs and many baby chicks on the ground and one gut said to the other "Honest Clem, I heard them bikers talking about riding hogs and picking up chicks"....

:lau

Back
Top Bottom