Likes and Ratings

Gargoyle

Chiseler
12 Years
Apr 13, 2011
Fox Valley, IL
My Coop
My Coop
Is "likes" and "ratings" still experimental? Has it been decided how they play into things?

Is there a place where I can see how many times I have liked or been liked? There is a "feedback" section in my profile, but that only seems to be for auctions.

I see I've hit my limit, I'm not allowed to like anybody here any more. So now I'm going to be grumpy and grouchy with everyone until my like permit is renewed.
hu.gif

Is "likes" and "ratings" still experimental? Has it been decided how they play into things?

Is there a place where I can see how many times I have liked or been liked? There is a "feedback" section in my profile, but that only seems to be for auctions.

I see I've hit my limit, I'm not allowed to like anybody here any more. So now I'm going to be grumpy and grouchy with everyone until my like permit is renewed.
hu.gif

I have not found them in any other place, other than the post you "liked".

There is a daily limit set right now, it may change later. So tomorrow you'll be able to like people again.
tongue.png

There is a daily limit set right now, it may change later. So tomorrow you'll be able to like people again.
tongue.png
I guess I'll continue to be nice and like people in the morning, and then turn into a mean grump in the afternoon.
I'll have to swap avatars at noon and midnight each day.

Morning avatar: Afternoon avatar:

Good news! Six hours later and I can like people again!

I'm not sure how long it will last until the software once again forces me to not like anybody, but for the moment I really like all you guys.
clap.gif

I guess I'll continue to be nice and like people in the morning, and then turn into a mean grump in the afternoon.
I'll have to swap avatars at noon and midnight each day.

Morning avatar: Afternoon avatar:
yuckyuck.gif
I like the afternoon one. LOL

When you go into your profile you'll see a little brown egg with "ovations" and when you click on that you'll get a list of ovations received and the details and next to that is ovations gave, another list. So you can see who gave you and for what and you you gave to and for what. If I'm not mistaken you can give 10 a day and GFM members can give more. I can't remember the limit now. I don't give enough I never reached my limit
hide.gif

Last edited:
Gargoyle, you can just tell folks. Great, good information! That would be okay too!
goodpost.gif
and there's one of these little things under smileys that you can give to if you are beyond your limit! I just found it!

Back
Top Bottom