Lincoln Logs

I remember they didn't taste good. I was a chewer.
hide.gif

Quote:
We had that same big 'ol box of Legos. You just made me remember the Christmas we got that...thank you.
smile.png

Quote:
We had that same big 'ol box of Legos. You just made me remember the Christmas we got that...thank you.
smile.png

I still have some! Mixed in with all the new parts my sons got over the years. Looking forward to seeing grandkids play with them someday too

Oh, I love those things. DH and I would sit up nights after our little ones were in bed, and build the most fantastic things. Also run around the house like wild things shooting the place up with the nerf guns.

Sis got her Legos ever since she was little. A BIG box of them along with her sons' Legos she bought over the years.

Now I have a small box of Legos for my daughter....it was SWEET playing with them! Now hubby loves playing them, he never played them when he was a kid. He got the Taj Mahal, it was goreous!

I used to remember having those Lincoln Logs but I do remember once they didn't have those red triangles. Not sure what it was sitting on but something supported it. Maybe green triangles?

We now have a two-generation Lego collection. It's awesome. After reading this, I think next time I come across the boxes, I'll set them out on the card table in the Man Cave and see what happens.

I love lego!
lol.png
that is until i step on a piece of it D: i swear the clear ones hurt 10x more than the ones that are opaque..

Back
Top Bottom