Links jump around while the ad loads and the box re-sizes

Shezadandy

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 26, 2015
Portland OR
I keep clicking on the wrong link because what I'm about to click on gets bounced around while the middle of the page ad loads- starts as a gray box, re-sizes itself, sometimes more than once, then the ad loads then everything moves again. The same thing happens with the side of page ad box. It jumps everything up after an ad runs, moves everything up, next ad runs, moves everything down, every few seconds.

I realize this is whiny but it is frustrating.

Sorry you're experiencing this problem. It's unfortunately one of the complexities we have with the ads that rotate on the site.

We've been working with our ad-team to try and find ways to reduce this "jumpy ads" issue, and will continue to do what we can to reduce the impact to our visitors!

Sorry you're experiencing this problem. It's unfortunately one of the complexities we have with the ads that rotate on the site.

We've been working with our ad-team to try and find ways to reduce this "jumpy ads" issue, and will continue to do what we can to reduce the impact to our visitors!
At least once off the home page it's not nearly as bad, and for that I am very grateful. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom