Lisa AKA Dipsy....A PIP on a Frizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO UPDATE..........

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
lol.png

I had 13 eggs from Lisa of Silkes and Frizzles........

well lets just say I have only 4 left in the bator and out of those, 2 with pips!
big_smile.png

So 9 granbabies for Lisa! Out of them I have 2 NN, which are really starting to grow on me, 2 silkes and the rest full frizzles.

Yes I know I am bad...pics.....dont worry I am bugging DH tonight. Please be patient.
tongue.png

LOL

So happy with these results already and I still have 2 more pipping on day 22!

How is everyone elses hatches going??

banty?

That is so wild!
The odds are a thousand to one that you'd get not one, but 2 naked neck chicks from the Frizzle pen.
Out of the 25 frizzle girls in that pen, only 3 are naked neck frizzles.
I know it isn't funny 'cause you weren't expecting NN's, but I have to laugh at the absurdity. I could probably set 50 eggs from that pen and be lucky to get 2 NN's.

If you want, I'll pull out the Frizz NN girls and collect more eggs for you. I know you said they were growing on you but they aren't what you wanted.
Just let me know and we'll try again.
smile.png

Lisa

Lisa are you serious?!?! I just got lucky with the NN's????
ep.gif

Hahaha!! LOL!
I am sure they will find a good home but I am really seriously contemplating on keeping one.
smile.png
Just to be spitefull and I bet those NN's have GREAT personalities!
love.gif

Your eggs are now done incubating and only 3 eggs did not make it out of 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your eggs.
Hey if you want to give me more eggs I will be more then willing to pay you, just wait another month cause 2 school teachers are doing a hatch with my incubators!
smile.png
smile.png

Thank you Lisa again! I just love your eggs!
Tsa
wee.gif

Quote:
Im sure that is why you have gotten such a good hatch this time, a fan makes all the difference IMHO

Good job TSA I'm very happy for you

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom