list advantages of buying local fresh eggs instead of store eggs.

Buy yourself a dozen of each egg you're interested in from the local grocery.

Buy yourself a dozen of each locally produced egg you're interested in.

Crack two or three of each dozen into a separate bowl then compare and contrast them.

If you can't see a difference between the local eggs and the store bought eggs then what are you paying for?

The ones you can see a difference in are the ones to pursue further. Come some up and eat them. You'll know which ones to go with after that.

Store bought eggs can be fresh. Very fresh. It's possible to get them the literal day they are laid or the day after in some cases.

And local eggs can be old. All of that depends on your producer.

I like differences you can determine for yourself. Crack them into bowls and see for yourself.

If the local producer is any good you'll know as soon as you do.

.....Alan.

A.T. Hagan :

Buy yourself a dozen of each egg you're interested in from the local grocery.

Buy yourself a dozen of each locally produced egg you're interested in.

Crack two or three of each dozen into a separate bowl then compare and contrast them.

If you can't see a difference between the local eggs and the store bought eggs then what are you paying for?

The ones you can see a difference in are the ones to pursue further. Come some up and eat them. You'll know which ones to go with after that.

Store bought eggs can be fresh. Very fresh. It's possible to get them the literal day they are laid or the day after in some cases.

And local eggs can be old. All of that depends on your producer.

I like differences you can determine for yourself. Crack them into bowls and see for yourself.

If the local producer is any good you'll know as soon as you do.

.....Alan.

This I like, it works. Taste tests are very convincing and very much in vogue. Maybe that is the way to go on this project, instead of trundling out a bunch of quasi advantages.

Oh, it 'aint scientific, I'll admit that - it's far more practical. It's based in "you know what you like, so stick with it."
thumbsup.gif

P.S. Man I wish I could raise chickens the size of the ones in your avatar! Now eggs that size would sell!​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom