Little Leghorn needs a good home!

LilMissChick

Songster
Feb 12, 2019
Victoria, BC, Canada
My brother rescued a chicken that may have fallen off the back of a truck. She was in rough shape but we’ve got her back to health (vent gleet, mites, but no sign of upper respiratory).

He’s been really loving having her. She’s ridiculously sweet, she’s a lap chicken, and just wants to be around her humans. But he travels a lot and is feeling that he needs to find her a home. He named her Penny. She may have been bullied if she wasn’t in a commercial set up, and seems like a sweet mild chicken. And she lays a nice white egg every day.

He’s in Auburn Washington and is hoping to find her a forever home where she can be pampered for the rest of her life.
CCFF00A8-96E4-4C88-86C0-5C670A30AD91.jpeg
CCFF00A8-96E4-4C88-86C0-5C670A30AD91.jpeg

I’m up here in Canada too. I did a 24 hour turn around trip to help him medicate her and buy things he needed for healthing her up and teaching him some basics. She’s the friendliest chicken I’ve ever met. I’m sad he can’t keep her and he loves her too. It’s quite sweet he treats her just like a dog, “ come here pretty girl, aw your my pretty girl!” But his life style is just too up in the air to give her a great home. I wish I could take her but I looked into it and it’s a bit of a nightmare to get a full grown chicken across the border right now

Back
Top Bottom