~LittleCreek & WillowBranch's Chat thread!!!!

can ya draw Nugget?!?!

sad.png
Not from that picture, there arn't enough details. Please post a better one on my thread,
big_smile.png

oh yeah sounds tiring.

Well i was cleaning my room b/c my birthday is this weekend and im having some friends over but i haven't finished i took a break :p

Hi Guys I feel Really Bad right Now
sad.png
I Wanna Crawl UnderNeath the covers and go to sleep and if y'all wanna know what i look like here is a pic of me and my Paint silkie rooster and my Dog who is 6 years old just peed on my foot

Last edited:
sad.png
I Wanna Crawl UnderNeath the covers and go to sleep and if y'all wanna know what i look like here is a pic of me and my Dog who is 6 years old just peed on my foot

wow you look just like one of my friends Cortney :p the silkie is sooooooooooooo cute.....and your pretty too! eewwwww GROSS!!!

Here's me
that was Christmas day so i was all dressed up and i make up on and that my baby girl Nugget!!!

sad.png
I Wanna Crawl UnderNeath the covers and go to sleep and if y'all wanna know what i look like here is a pic of me and my Paint silkie rooster and my Dog who is 6 years old just peed on my foot

wow you look just like one of my friends Cortney :p the silkie is sooooooooooooo cute.....and your pretty too! eewwwww GROSS!!!

Here's me
that was Christmas day so i was all dressed up and i make up on and that my baby girl Nugget!!!
I may come to your party i will try to get my mom to let me come cuz like I wanna come but i will tell her i will do my School if you let me come to your party YAY my mom said i maybe can go YES
yesss.gif
if we ain't busy :p

Back
Top Bottom