Littlest Pet Shop Christmas Help for DD please? FOUND INCHWORM!!!

Quote:
Yep, I do know exactly what you're talking about!
big_smile.png

Two of my boys have I think one each of the LPS, but my DD is the biggest one.

therealsilkiechick, my mom was at the dollar store earlier and found 3 (that's all they had) LPS. It was enough to finish her sticker page (6 stickers) so now we're sending off for her free elephant! (oh she's so spoiled!) So just today, she got a frog, a polar bear, and a cat. LOL Thanks to Grandma!

When I was little I LOVED LPS!! I made little adoption papers for them and medical records and everything. They are the greatest toys! Now the LPS pets are weird looking. The heads are big and starry eyed. The older ones, when they first came out were SO MUCH CUTER! You should look on E-Bay and check it out. I have the whole collection and plan on keeping them for my kids if I ever have any....

Quote:
Whooo Hoooo Shoppingtime
wee.gif
at the WALMARTS(I dont know why but all the Hillbillies around here have to say it plural)

I dont think you can drive past a walmart without checkin out the LPS isle.

I will check if we go to town to see if they have any more.

Who are you calling a hillbilly??
smack.gif

tongue.png

Quote:
Whooo Hoooo Shoppingtime
wee.gif
at the WALMARTS(I dont know why but all the Hillbillies around here have to say it plural)

I dont think you can drive past a walmart without checkin out the LPS isle.

I will check if we go to town to see if they have any more.

Who are you calling a hillbilly??
smack.gif

tongue.png

ANYONE That says were goin shoppin(g) at the WalmartS, and they are only refering to ONE store. If going to two stores then its acceptable.

My oldest GrandBrat is into LPS,'what her and her friends have done is create a swap,
If they get a multiple of something and dont need the stickers they swap each other for the ones they need/want.
Of course Birthday partys are a long list of either// or's, each child sends a list home and the parents frantcially call each other to see who was able to find what. It can actually be fun and aggravating at the same time.

Some LPS can be extremely hard to get ahold of. I think I searched for months before I was finally able to secure the cow.

Also on Ebay you have to be careful, some sellers are selling the right pet but removing the little sticker so they can get the Special Editions to sell later at an inflated price.
This happened to me a couple times so I refuse to purchase off ebay.

Quote:
I totally agree! The old LPS was adorable, these new ones freak me out. I think if children knew how much better they used to be, they'd be begging their parents to get the old ones for them off of ebay or something. It's probably just as well they don't know what they're missing.

Another toy that has been ruined in my opinion is Polly Pocket. Now they're just regular sized dolls, which completely defeats the purpose of being Polly Pocket in the first place. My collection of Polly Pocket and Littlest Pet Shop was staggering, and I hate myself for having lost it all over the years.

Quote:
I just had this problem Quail.
Nicole wants Angelina Ballerina. Well is is an old character and it sure is NOT in stores.
I searched the net and found a stuffed doll, a book, and 2 DVDs on sale. All shipped to the house.

good luck on finding your stuff.....I had a heck of a hard time finding Angelina Ballerina doll...UGH----EBAY was selling some for $200----NO WAY....finally after a long search found one for $34.99. Snapped it up!!!!!!

Don't worry you will find it all.....Santa always does somehow..LOL-LOL

I know what you mean, farmerchick! I refuse to pay $20 for something that I know in the store was only $5.99....those eBay sellers are like highway robbery.
tongue.png

I did find a ferret, free shipping! I emailed the seller and asked if it was IN package. She said no, it's new out of package, but she will send a free sticker with it if I BIN. Well, DUH, they are SUPPOSED to come with the free sticker. That kind of irritates me. I've got the ferret in my watch list, but I might (big stress on might) go ahead and get it..........

We're sending for the free Special Edition Elephant on Monday (whew! that was the BIGGIE). She really wants that Elephant!

Quote:
hey you are doing good....but remember, if you see it, get it !! LOL cause you don't know if you can get it again..LOL

I hear ya on the Elephant!! Nicole was drooling over that Angelina stuff. So that is her "big present" along with her My Little Pony house I bought at Toys R Us the other day. I went in, saw it and thought, no I will wait for it to go on sale....then I thought, heck no it might not be here.....so I bought it.

She is done thank goodness. She didn't want much this year. WOW WOW and I got away easy. A few stocking stuffers and DONE!!!

So funny how a little plastic toy can just thrill a kid. I love watching Nicole go GA GA over stupid character toys---it is so fun to watch them get so excited!!

Back
Top Bottom