Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

They got booted out of the house and into the new coop outside! More space and lots of fresh air. They seem to be enjoying it. They have the fancy silkies in the coop next door, so life is good! Only a month or so until we may have eggs!
Oh! I need to get a new pic of my silkie I bought forever ago that is bigger now and I was told (by you, idr) it was a partridge!

So THAT'S what they're doing, I was wondering what all that chatter was about 🤣
You know it. Oh! Did I mention my neighbor's turkey hopped into our yard (idk how the fudge it did that when Snape can't even figure it out) and has been living it up for 2 days? Like full blown year old female turkey. She is as sweet as can be. She allows all my kids pet her.

Attachments

• 20240413_121148.jpg
    20240413_121148.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240413_121826.jpg
    20240413_121826.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 6
You know it. Oh! Did I mention my neighbor's turkey hopped into our yard (idk how the fudge it did that when Snape can't even figure it out) and has been living it up for 2 days? Like full blown year old female turkey. She is as sweet as can be. She allows all my kids pet her.
Holy cow, that's crazy. I guess she likes being fed, poor thing. That's amazing she's so tame!

Back
Top Bottom