local business problem

Look up the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for your area and call them. I had a problem with people burning trash and they were the only ones who did something about it. Take pictures and keep records of what and when you had the waste on your property.

I ended up calling a few places and think I actually got somewhere, I ended up finally calling the board of directors? of the clinic as well at the request of some of the other people unrelated to the clinic that I had called. She actually seemed enraged and put me on hold as she spoke with head of maintenance. She told me that something like that happening was completely unacceptable and that she was going to get to the bottom of this immediately. She also had me take down her name and number and call her if it ever happened again. This morning I didn't find any trash so hopefully that means its done happening. If not she is going to hear from me again and so are a number of other people and maybe the local newspaper would like to know that the local clinic is so considerate about the health of the community.

Oh boy...that's a major no-no....the (most) Health Dept would have a fit. That's a viloation. All medical/hazardous waste is supposed to be double bagged etc.etc...depending on your local laws. Someone was definately falling down on the job. Their dumpster should have been enclosed and CLOSED so nothing would blow out or attract rats etc. etc. No wonder the lady you talked to was ticked off...keep her number handy and any more stuff you see, call her again and call the Health Dept. Don't touch it (unless you use disposable gloves)...hope they get it under control, but it sounds like an employee got lazy.

Back
Top Bottom