LOCATION!!! Please Put Location in Your Subject Line!!!!!!

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
he.gif
The rules of this forum state you must put your location in the subject line. I'm having to warn too many folks and I feel like just start locking them if folks dont get better about this.
barnie.gif

Oh gosh, you know my pet peeve. I hate clicking open a post only to find out it is no where near me, if it is even listed.
ep.gif

Thank you.
However, I think I have messed it up a few times myself and had to edit so I try not to be too hard on anyone.
hide.gif

Forgetting is fine, but folks need to go back and fix their FS ads. It's hard to know which ads to even look at if you have no idea how far you'd have to drive to pick up the birds that are offered. So, please, everyone, check your ads and if you have forgotten to put your state in the subject line, please change it!

Even when having items shipped like eggs, sometimes people would rather not get their hatching eggs from a great distance. It just makes sense to put the two letter abbreviation for your state in the subject line, takes one second to do that.

Everytime I read through the Buy Sell Trade I am frustraded by the number of posts with no State in the subject line

- Please - please - please list your State....

Back
Top Bottom