LOCK DOWN!! Anyone else due the 25th? WE HAVE BABIES AND PICS!! (Pg 4)

yep, sure are!

Flap Jack over Honey Bun and Shoo Fly!
Flap Jack is in the back there with the girls in the front. Honey Bun is well, Honey Bun colored and Shoo Fly is the color of a Shoo Fly molasses pie!
12425_ee_wmkd.jpg

I can't wait for them to hatch. Moms and Dad are pretty so hopefully they'll be pretty. I was going to call you tomorrow to tell you about the pips but this worked out well.

it is tomorrow silly!
lol.png
and yes, it did work well! they will be beautiful if they are anything like their bros and sisters. they are way too cute, everyone that has hatched.

i am off to bed. the fluish need sleep! i hope you have fun checking your hatch!!!!

I'm sure I will... I'm bout ready for be myself. I gotta work until around 9:15 or 9:30, so I need to sleep... not any easy thing today with peepers hatching!! Good night. I hope you guys all feel better! Take some vitamin C.

I'm due tomorrow. Welsummer's and Andulasians. Cannot wait, but still need to check tonight for peep'n and pips.

Good luck to you all...hatching vibes coming your way!

Carol

Woo hoo! I have one frizzle EE out (looks to be buff/white) and 6 pips- including a banty BLRW
big_smile.png

The wellie eggs aren't doing anything- and I drove 4 hours each way to get them. Dang I need a girl!

Let's go babies!!!!!!!!

I had pips in 9 of the 10. Two are working on zipping and.... two have hatched!!! I'm so excited. One of the babies hasn't absorbed its yolk sac completely though. Not sure what to do about that. Either way though, they're being a very vocal cheering section and giving instructions on how to get out to the rest of the crew.

ETA: I figured everyone would be mad if there were cute pictures to go here! So...

EE #2
DSCF1225.jpg

EE #2
DSCF1221.jpg

EE #1
DSCF1215.jpg

EE #1
DSCF1218.jpg

It's kinda funny. EE #1 is yellow and black. EE #2 is almost orange and black. Oh and the extra yolk fell off. Don't know what that's about. I have EE #3 on his way out!

Last edited:
Quote:
Your EE roo look just like mine
big_smile.png
Funny thing is, mine is named Jack
gig.gif
My nephew named him the day he came from McMurry. They are very handsome boys but mine's days are limited because he has been way too rough with the young ladies who are not ready yet even though he has big girls.

32600_img00169.jpg

Nothing yet from my eggies. I am getting super excited reading about all your peeps, pips, zips and hatches
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
I start day 20 at 5 pm tonight so maybe (We need a foot tapping smily
hmm.png
) Congrats to all and where are those pics? I wanna see babies
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom