Lockdown 10/26 Paint Silkie Eggs!

caf.gif

Quote:
Sorry, wrong person to ask but maybe Elite can provide more info. I'm new to this and these eggs due to hatch Saturday are from another breeder. The young paints I currently have came from Bren and Judy Lee.

To my knowledge, Judy Lee breeds Dutch and American Paint lines. I do believe that Judy Lee has both, pure Dutch lines and a mixture of Dutch/American lines. Bren breeds European and American lines. My lines are European/American crosses and came from Bren.

I'm not sure who imported the Dutch and European lines into the US.

Quote:
Sorry, wrong person to ask but maybe Elite can provide more info. I'm new to this and these eggs due to hatch Saturday are from another breeder. The young paints I currently have came from Bren and Judy Lee.

To my knowledge, Judy Lee breeds Dutch and American Paint lines. I do believe that Judy Lee has both, pure Dutch lines and a mixture of Dutch/American lines. Bren breeds European and American lines. My lines are European/American crosses and came from Bren.

I'm not sure who imported the Dutch and European lines into the US.

I knew Elite would have an educated answer. There is a paint silkie thread on byc too.

First paint baby zipping now, I see white feathers! Now I will just hope it has black ones as well!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom