Ok so I'm already preparing myself in the event of a late delay but I'm having problems with keeping humidity in my Little Giant. I can get a good temp going but once I put in a very thin square burp cloth in the incubator for the chicks (That's what they said use. A piece of cloth or rough paper and that was what I had in my class), the humidity kept dropping to 50%. I put wet paper towels under that wire piece and a container of water that I heated with a rock at the bottom in it as well. Well today is day 19 and I candled the chicks on Friday and I could see one of the chicks feet just a tapping. The only thing I'm worrying is the fluctuation of the humidity and the fact that I had kept the incubator at 99.5 the entire hatch time (the manual said that temp even thought it was a still air). I'm just getting anxious because my students are driving me bat crazy wanting to know what time they're going to hatch. I teased them and said we were gonna induce them if they didn't hatch by noon. I hear no peeping and I will admit, I did open the incubator a couple times to reheat the water and add water to the troughs. Did my anxiety kill these babies?