Lockdown Incubator

Oct 20, 2020
Hey there, quick question. My hens are slow at egg laying. I might have anout 5-7 eggs a week if that. I currently just have 2 incubators. Could I run one for days 1-17 and then strictly use the other for 18-21 for lockdown? I would date thebeggs that they go in the 1st incubator and then just keep track on when to move to the 2nd. I just dont want to use both incubators for a full cycle and have the problem of not being able to add eggs ahd they go bad before one of the incubators is available. Just curious if anyone has done this?

Hey there, quick question. My hens are slow at egg laying. I might have anout 5-7 eggs a week if that. I currently just have 2 incubators. Could I run one for days 1-17 and then strictly use the other for 18-21 for lockdown? I would date thebeggs that they go in the 1st incubator and then just keep track on when to move to the 2nd. I just dont want to use both incubators for a full cycle and have the problem of not being able to add eggs ahd they go bad before one of the incubators is available. Just curious if anyone has done this?
Yes

Back
Top Bottom