lockdown NOW any body else hatching 22-25 come join me(PICS)

Quote:
im bored and feel bad to just look at those eggs sitting there when i was used to see them turning all the time , they just sitting there
th.gif

I just locked down 20 cochin banties , 5 splash orps and 3 blue EEs into the homemade hatcher. 99 degrees 65 %, so I can go to bed now:)
Have a busy weekend so I can easily ignore it. Hopefully there will be some hatching for the grandkids to watch on Easter.
OH... hehehe ... then I put another 30+ eggs in the bator: marans, orps and EEs. Ya gotta hatch a bunch to make a good selection, right?

they'reHISchickens :

I just locked down 20 cochin banties , 5 splash orps and 3 blue EEs into the homemade hatcher. 99 degrees 65 %, so I can go to bed now:)
Have a busy weekend so I can easily ignore it. Hopefully there will be some hatching for the grandkids to watch on Easter.
OH... hehehe ... then I put another 30+ eggs in the bator: marans, orps and EEs. Ya gotta hatch a bunch to make a good selection, right?

if u get courious and lil time off try to keep us posted and bring pics here too i have the weekend off so im sure i will sitting in front of my bator
pop.gif
and computer asking what i have read already lol
caf.gif

I had 3 bators full of eggs and hey started hatching on the 17th and have been hatching since. I just got 3 more. Had to put a couple down due to defornaties. One of them just a few minutes ago. It was pitiful. It's legs where in such a position if it was on it's back it could have crawled, it's neck was bend down to where it couldn't raise it's head and one wing was fused to it's side. Poor baby. The other one had a leg backwards. They are in chickie heaven now. They where shipped eggs. No tellling how many times they went thru xray. They where the only ones that made it that far from that shipping. And my bator spiked during the night. I thought I lost the whole bator full of eggs but most of them have hatched. I have some pure ameracaunas, so I was told. And bbs orphingtons and some I have no idea what they are.

Quote:
what do u think its the couse of deformation? genetic from dad or mom or the up and downs in the temps? or the movement during shipping???

Quote:
Yes I'm same as you , I have 65/70% now up from 45/50% but I'm sure I've been .5 degree low all sett although I've nothing yet
I'm sure 1 egg has moved a kittle over night

Bc I have still air I am told my 100 deg temp is a bit low BUT I've been afraid to raise it bc in the early morning I get a temp spike of 103 or more. I think that happens bc the heat starts to run in the house around that time. If it spiked higher I might kill them so I decoded to risk it and stay low.

i have a pip wowwwwwwwwww i got up at 4:50 these morning and nothing yet so i went to bed again .. but
wee.gif
when i got up at 8 am i run to take a look and i have one pip i will upload a pic i have a pip i have a pip
wee.gif

wee.gif

wee.gif

wee.gif

Last edited:
Yep. My eggs went in the bator at 9:00 today. the temp is rising. Up to 88 degrees now. I got a hovabator with an auto turner. My neighbor and friend is excited, too.
Another friend put some in her bator. It is way past day 21 and no hatch!! So prayer and patience here. Plus all you experienced folks sound off!!! My eggs are aracunas and cornish rocks. Really want this to happen!!!
jumpy.gif

Be just removed a leaking egg , it smelt bad , been smelling it for a while , could it ruin the remaining eggs ?

Back
Top Bottom