Lockdown on the 13th...anyone else?

I just got home from work and now have 4 baby poults!!!! There stompin all the other eggs LOL!! Still see a couple more eggs pipped so hopefully I can get a few more poults! The little turkeys are running all around the bator like their playing soccer with the other eggs! I hope everyone else is having good hatches!!!

celebrate.gif
awwww! I bet they are so cute!! Can't wait to see pictures!
big_smile.png

Quote:

Woo Hoo!
ya.gif
I've got at least one ready to pip! It's moving around and peeping like crazy! I can hear it hitting the shell so should be soon! The kids are so so excited!Keep your fingers crossed for us!

GOT 6 BABIES NOW!!!!!! 3 more possibly hatching in the near future...The rest however are quiet and motionless...Cross your fingers!! EVeryone else is sounding Great! So exviting

Came home from a grueling medical test (darn doctors) to see a little nose peeping through the shell. Two minutes later, I heard a bunch of commotion and saw it already out of the shell!
jumpy.gif
It sure is a noisy little bugger, peeping its head often flopping around. It's a day early, and I haven't heard or seen anything for many of the others, so I hope it won't be an only child
fl.gif

Well we have one that hatched out already! We didn't even see a pip or anything. Just lots of movement of the egg and lots of peeping. So it must have been pipped where we couldn't see. I hope we get some more! Congratulations to everyone else too!

I have 3 that have hatched (1 silkie, 2 EE's) and 6 more that have pipped. It was a traumatic experience!! One was bleeding really bad. I got it to stop and it seems fine now.
big_smile.png
This is draining but exciting!
wee.gif

Congrats everyone!!

Hope your chickie is ok Navywife. I have nothing else going on now. I hope the one that hatched at least gets a buddy soon. Our little guy/girl is doing fine so far. I'll have to put pics up tomorrow.

Thanks Amy! I hope your little chickie gets a buddy too. I just had a buff silkie hatch right before coming back to the computer. The EE that was bleeding seems to be fine, up and walking, drinking etc...
big_smile.png
I was worried about him/her. Hope they are all girls, but we all know how that goes.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom