locking the mcmurry thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario2girls

Songster
12 Years
Sep 5, 2007
are you kidding,,,we are a day or so from getting some real answers and your closing the thread,,,,,the purpose of the thread was not to bad mouth mcmurry,,,for god sakes i ordered chicks from them as this thread was running,,,,it was to find an answer,,,,,

The only thing I never understood is why anytime anyone had any problem with a chick, whether they order from McMurray or not, their thread was locked and they had to post on the McMurray thread. That would be more confusing have everyones problems on one thread. Don't get me wrong, I'm not griping at mods, I have complete respect for them, I just didn't understand the point of this.

i may be blind,,,and probably havent read every post,,,but i dont think people are angry with mcmurry,,,i think they are wanting to help there chicks,,,,i dont think people are angry as much as they are sick about it,,,mcmurry has great customer service, they willl replace birds,,,that isnt the problem,,,

I closed it because it was going over the same thing. I felt that it would be better to wait for results than to keep rehashing the same thing over and over. Once results are in I would expect a thread on some definitive answers.

Now since questioning moderation in open forum is against the rules, I am closing this thread.
Moderation
BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
* Do not post threads questioning moderation.
* If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

If you have further questions, please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.​

To all the people concerned with me closing the McMurray thread......

I do hope that a thread with the definitive results of testing will be posted. And when it is, the two threads will be linked.

To those with chicks theya re concerned about, I am sure any results posted will help you more than adding yours to the list. We all know there are issues, but nothing is helping so far. Lets just wait and see. Nothing weas being resolved and tempers seemed wearing thin.

I emailed Murray McMurray inviting them to see the thread that I closed. I am hoping they can offer some insight.

Rehashing and close to flaming a company is not constructive or polite.

Please stop Pming me calling me names and telling me how awful I am. You know who I mean. To those of you who wrote in a polite manner, it is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom