LOL ~ He thought WRONG ~~~~ PICS

I see you are from South Al. I am from south MS and was wondering what sale you went to? and when they have it as I would like to try to go.

It is in Opp Alabama - 334-493-4568 is the # if you need to call them for any info. It is the Opp Farmers Market Stockyard. There is also one in Brewton, Luverne, and Paxton Fl. every month. Don't know their #s though. It is a really family fun place to be. There are really great quality birds that come thru there along with other livestock.

Last edited:
Since your little piggy is named Bacon here is a little story my dad taught me at the ripe age of 2 so I was not afraid of Thunder and lightening

THE THUNDER ROARED
AND THE LIGHTENING CRASHED
AND THE WHOLE TOWN WAS FORSAKEN
SO THE LITTLE PIG CURLED UP HIS TAIL AND RAN TO SAVE HIS BACON

Your piggy made me think of that
I just love that diddy to this day.
I really dont know where my dad heard it I will have to ask him.
I can tell my dad he is now a published song writer
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

I really want your little pig, I want a piglet but all my neighbors have are full gorwn
hit.gif
Very cute though, you got a great bargain!!!

Oh My Gosh!!!! That story put an instant smile on my face!!!!! I was wondering though, are you POSITIVE it's a potbellied pig... Soon it'll be 600#'s and taking you to work!
tongue2.gif

Very cute! $2.00. If only our little girl would've been that price! Love the name too
lol.png
My little one is Madison. I had a little boy who's name was Hammond (hammy for short), and I have a friend who named hers Curly Sue Porkchop! They are wonderful pets... Is this your first one? (sorry if you already covered that question!).

Have fun with her!!!!

Back
Top Bottom