LOLSerama game with prize!

Bluegrass, thanks for doing this, it was so funny getting to see everyone's ideas. You'll have to do this again. My daughter and I did the furbies and the trolling one. So she gets half the credit. That chick in the furbies pic was a lone survivor after her mother and siblings were killed one night. Well, I just had to bring her inside because she was still a down chick, so she hooked up with China the cat and her kittens. I just happened to glance over and had to look twice because she was in the furbies!
big_smile.png
Now she's twice the size of the BYC troller and they hang together. Thank you to everyone for sharing your funnies, it was a great way to laugh.

Hi Guys! Remember this?
Well......... It seems that I paid with Paypal back in November and then asked Terrielacy a bunch of questions and somehow never let her know who was getting what as prizes.
As you might know, I was really busy with school all winter and didn't have a chance to get on BYC--at all.
I happened to look at my old posts and found this forgotten one. I saw that you guys didn't have your GFMs.
I checked my paypal history, copied the payment info and wrote to Terrie.
Even though they have a new system, she remembered and is going to fix it for me!
Sorry about the 8 month wait, lol
Please forgive me!
Let me know when you get them!
Thanks Terrielacy!

Back
Top Bottom