Lone chick

Then your little chicky has comoany, and good company. You can rest assured as you get involved in your upcoming school year. I would suggest separation of chicky from the Francolins, especially if he's picking fights, and it will be important to reinforce that idea to as many carers as chicky will have, so everyone is onboard with that. A lot of laps and gentle hands, foraging mimicry in daylight hours, establishing a routine of play and gentle contact will give your little guy confidence that life is good, and that tomorrow will be just as fun, just as secure, as the day before. :) :)

What an interesting life you have with younger sib, maids, birds, if I may say. I grew up in Europe in similar circumstances, my parents though were often fastidiously self-indulgent and often not around. (Im not suggesting that's how it is for you). But it can be a steep learning curve for some people, and it does mean figuring out a lot for yourself; well it did for me. Now I am happy, because I learned a lot by myself, (and just resent my parents--no no. Im just kidding).
Thank you so much for helping me and for the advice I really appreciate it!!! 💓

You're very welcome! It is going to be okay. I really appreciate how much you care for your chick and how you're looking for answers. That's really great of you! 🐥🌷💙
Thank you, you are honestly such a sweet person, talking to really took my worries away, I was quite stressed before and my heart felt really heavy but I feel better all thanks to you! I wish you well in life and hope that you get the best! Thank you again, I really appreciate all your help and thank you for taking some time out to answer my questions. (also you are now one of the people that I look up and admire) 💕

Thank you, you are honestly such a sweet person, talking to really took my worries away, I was quite stressed before and my heart felt really heavy but I feel better all thanks to you! I wish you well in life and hope that you get the best! Thank you again, I really appreciate all your help and thank you for taking some time out to answer my questions. (also you are now one of the people that I look up and admire) 💕
I am so touched by your response that I am not sure how to say thank you in just the right way. I am very glad to help you! I sensed you were very concerned for little Chicky. To know that I could help you makes me smile. And thank you... And I hope those words say more than just that. May your life be blessed :) If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me directly, or you may also tag me in a post you make.

It's a pleasure to have made a difference for you. 🙂🌷🐥💜

Back
Top Bottom