Lonely Chick needs a buddy in NE Arkansas

I just had the same situation. I put a little mirror in there with mine until I could get her some friends. She sat by the mirror and leaned on the mirror to sleep. I have pics that I will have to post when I am not at work. The mirror will help until you can get some more chicks.
Good luck!
~Rebecca
smile.png

Nope. Still a lonely chick that is getting very attached to my grandmother. I have some in the incubator that will hopefully hatch next Friday, so maybe she can have some buddies then. I put a silkie in with her, but my silkie was to big...

Wow! your in between jonesboro and paragould!!
Do you have any birds for sale ? or eggs ?!

I'm really close to you! I've got a duck I need to give away and I have turkeys forsale!

Also have a english spot rabbit I need to sell!

I work just out side of jonesboro turning off hill top going past stage meadows

Last edited:
Well, shoot, I'd give you a chick if you wanted to drive all the way to Arkadelphia, but I know that's quite a drive for one chick.

Quote:
That is very close to where I live. I had some roosters for sale. I took them to the feed store yesterday. I have way to many. What are you looking for?

What breeds do you have? what feed store did you take them to?

I took the to D&E. I don't know what one was. The other was a barred rock mix. I have some mixes, some RIR, EE, BSL, Black Austerlops, and silkies. I also have one polish hen that I want to get a buddy for. My little chick is supposed to be a Wyandotte.

big_smile.png
I have a single lonely houdan hen! no other birds has gotten along with her... they always want to peck her head because of the fro'

Do you think your polish girly would get along with my houdan girl ? shes not a fighter and kinda timid because of the other birds pecking her and I don't have a roo for her so shes just my pet
smile.png
would you want to sell your girl ?

Back
Top Bottom