LONG ISLAND NEW YORK

ronkonkoma

Crowing
7 Years
May 4, 2014
Long Island NY
I'm hoping to virtually meet people closer to me, on the island. Anyone bring their chickens to a vet in the 631? If so who :)

I have a couple beautiful silkie hens and will be looking for some more soon as well.

I'm in Ronkonkoma and have Silkies. How about you?

Oh nobody? I figured since NYS is HUGE, heck even LI is hours long and surrounded by water, that it would be very beneficial to have our own post. It is very hard to wade through texts and texts from people who are hours away. Maybe I missed it or never saw it? Oh well.

Hey there, Huntington chick here! I found an awesome avian vet right up on Jericho tpk in huntington. I think it's called Long Island exotic. They were great.

I actually found one in center moriches. Dr lieu at center moriches animal hospital. Also dr keck there sees chickens too but my chick died anyway :( do you have silkies? I think I'm going to have to regime my last beautiful hen Bc she's all alone.

I'm just so afraid they'll all die again. They really are my pets and It's so sad to see them sick or dying... And costly. If I could keep them all healthy I would. I just don't know what went wrong.

So what ever happened? Did you get more girls? I've had some trials this year and lost 3 birds but all in all, it's been a great learning experience :):):)

Hello all. I'm from West Babylon and new to the site. Planing on starting a coop next spring, if I can figure out the West Nabylon ordinance on raising backyard chickens. Until then, I'm enjoying the site and loving every bit of it.

I'm in selden have 2 beautiful healthy 5 month old silkie roos, 1 splash & 1 buff... would like a hen or 2, possible trade.

Hello fellow chicken lovers on LI. Middle Island here. We have 4 full grown girls that are about to go to a forever home because they are no longer laying. Getting ready to order our first batch of baby chicks. Very excited.
1f603.png

Back
Top Bottom