Long islander

Usually Meyer hatchery, but I can be flexible. I'm also not picky on arrival dates. When would you like to get them in? We can post an order by date and see who else is interested

I'd like to have them late April or May. I want to purchase (1) Araucana (1) Easter egger (1) Polish crested (1) buff Orpington (1) silver laced Wyandotte, not sure of the sixth maybe a Cuckoo Maran. What are you getting?

I think we would need to order for April 21 (and place it soon) in order to get the Easter Egger. Araucanas are similar, unless you're looking for the blue ones. I want one Easter egger and either a black copper maran, golden cuckoo maran or a rhode island red. Check out Meyer's website and let me know what you think.

OK. so, I looked on the Meyer site found what I want. Have you
had a opportunity to look?

(1)Silver Laced Polish female $4.20
(1)Welsummer female $4.20
(1)Easter Egger female $3.25
(1)Buff Orpington female $3.08
(1)Golden laced Wyandotte female $3.25
(1)Buff Brahma standard female $4.20

How do I proceed? Do you have a PayPal acct.?

So not all of those are available to ship 4/21. Do you want to pick some alternates? I can either do paypal or you can send me a check.

Well Curlyroars, I had hoped to get a unusual chicken. However unable to find anything more interesting than I found at the Agway in River Head. Have you been there? They have as nice a selection as whats actually avilable on line. They are having "chicken days" the 22nd. It was a good idea. I would be willing to try again next year if your willing. Maybe start in Feb. Good luck, maybe see you at Chicken days. :)

Back
Top Bottom