Long time in between owning chickens lol

Highhopes59

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 29, 2012
Howdy!!!! Just wanted to send everyone a big ole shout out!!!!!! As a youngin and a 4-H'r I had entered Buff Cochins at the fair one year and had one big huge smile when they placed Grand Champion. I am now a ole aunt lol and would love nothing more than for my nieces and nephew to have that awesome feeling and smile from winning a nice ribbon. My method to my madness is to have happy lil chickens to accomplish this. My only problem is that I cant remember diddly about showing chickens and times have changed and alot more information has be discovered about raising them since in my day kind of thing. I sure cant Thank You All enough for having such a place to come for answers, because basically I am a newbie and can have the kids questions answered by looking thru here. It truely means the world to me that you guys take time out of your day to help people with thier poultry. I sure do send ya all a big have you a great evening and its so nice to meet ya guys!!!!!!

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
from washington state glad you joined us!

Hello and :welcome

Glad to have you on board! Happy to hear you've found the site so useful. :p Best of luck with any showing endeavours you undertake!
Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have, and enjoy the site. :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom