Long time lurker, first time poster

Welcome ^_^ I absolutely love this site! I learn so much, people are friendly and helpful, and believe it or not, at times I can offer advice through my experience and trials!! I hope you love it as much as we all do!
Thank you!!! It’s not always about how much you know! It’s nice to be in touch with others that share a common passion :)

Do the guineas like to roam? I haven't had them but a neighbor did. I did raise Pheasants years ago. They were hard to confine and a bobcat got in and killed several. It was fun while it lasted. The bobcat dug under the fence so now I have electric around all of my pens.

Do the guineas like to roam? I haven't had them but a neighbor did. I did raise Pheasants years ago. They were hard to confine and a bobcat got in and killed several. It was fun while it lasted. The bobcat dug under the fence so now I have electric around all of my pens.
They do! I let them free range when we’re home, but they’re extremely territorial and they attack my rooster a lot. I’ve read that if that’s happening you should add to your guineas so they can develop more of a pecking order amongst themselves ‍:confused:

farmer connie 7875558768787.jpg

Back
Top Bottom