Long time lurker,new member

glassdragonfly

Crowing
Sep 3, 2019
Ozark,mo
Hey All,My name is Katie and I have been using Backyard Chickens for info for a long time. So I want to thank everyone for all the info. By posting all the trials and errors of keeping chickens yo have help me keep mine healthier and happier!
I have a mixed flock of old and young chickens.Most have come to live with me because they need special care or are to old to be with a large group. They get to live out their days with me and I get smiles and eggs in return. They are great fun to watch.
I also have 9 goats,3 dogs,2 cats and fish!
I look forward to making new friends here,Love talking about chickens!

Callender Girl

Free Ranging
Sep 18, 2018
North Central Iowa
Katie, you and I could be good friends! We have plenty in common. I have (among other things) chickens, miniature goats, a dog and (too many) cats. I used to have an entire room dedicated to aquariums when I lived in town. I used to work with a dog breed rescue group and was the hospice home for old, chronically ill dogs.

I don't have any rescue poultry, but I do have two with permanent leg injuries. I find the "special" ones easiest to love.

I also lurked for way too long. You will have a great time being a real member. Welcome to BYC! You will find lots of friends here!!

Farmer Connie

Gallus gallus domesticus
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
Hey All,My name is Katie and I have been using Backyard Chickens for info for a long time. So I want to thank everyone for all the info. By posting all the trials and errors of keeping chickens yo have help me keep mine healthier and happier!
I have a mixed flock of old and young chickens.Most have come to live with me because they need special care or are to old to be with a large group. They get to live out their days with me and I get smiles and eggs in return. They are great fun to watch.
I also have 9 goats,3 dogs,2 cats and fish!
I look forward to making new friends here,Love talking about chickens!
WELCOME to the FLOCK!!
We've been waiting for you to join!
flock-fast.gif

On behalf of my BYC friends including myself, thanks for joining the Forums!

Top Bottom