Long time lurker,new member

glassdragonfly

Crowing
Sep 3, 2019
Ozark,mo
Hey All,My name is Katie and I have been using Backyard Chickens for info for a long time. So I want to thank everyone for all the info. By posting all the trials and errors of keeping chickens yo have help me keep mine healthier and happier!
I have a mixed flock of old and young chickens.Most have come to live with me because they need special care or are to old to be with a large group. They get to live out their days with me and I get smiles and eggs in return. They are great fun to watch.
I also have 9 goats,3 dogs,2 cats and fish!
I look forward to making new friends here,Love talking about chickens!

Katie, you and I could be good friends! We have plenty in common. I have (among other things) chickens, miniature goats, a dog and (too many) cats. I used to have an entire room dedicated to aquariums when I lived in town. I used to work with a dog breed rescue group and was the hospice home for old, chronically ill dogs.

I don't have any rescue poultry, but I do have two with permanent leg injuries. I find the "special" ones easiest to love.

I also lurked for way too long. You will have a great time being a real member. Welcome to BYC! You will find lots of friends here!!

Hey All,My name is Katie and I have been using Backyard Chickens for info for a long time. So I want to thank everyone for all the info. By posting all the trials and errors of keeping chickens yo have help me keep mine healthier and happier!
I have a mixed flock of old and young chickens.Most have come to live with me because they need special care or are to old to be with a large group. They get to live out their days with me and I get smiles and eggs in return. They are great fun to watch.
I also have 9 goats,3 dogs,2 cats and fish!
I look forward to making new friends here,Love talking about chickens!
WELCOME to the FLOCK!!
We've been waiting for you to join!
flock-fast.gif

On behalf of my BYC friends including myself, thanks for joining the Forums!

I have 4 goldfish and a bunch of plecos(they keep having babies)I used to have saltwater fish and all kinds of tropicals.What kind do you have?
That was @CarpCharacin with the fish.. I have a single goldfish that's like the Cat in the Hat Fish..... Mr. Crinklebine

Back
Top Bottom