Long time reader-1st time poster!

Just Quackers

In the Brooder
Jun 24, 2023
When I was a kid, we raised ducks and geese and now that I am a mom, I was more than willing to allow my youngest to have a few "temporary" duck pets. I discovered this awesome hub of information since it has been numerous years since I raised ducks. Our development does not allow structures to be built in our backyards, so this is the second time we are fostering ducks for friends until winter hits Ohio. Currently, we are raising two hen pekins, Clementine, Fred, and our sassy Khaki is Gwen.They will be leaving us once it gets cold and moving out into the country with a ton of other duckies and chickens.
IMG_8734.PNG

When I was a kid, we raised ducks and geese and now that I am a mom, I was more than willing to allow my youngest to have a few "temporary" duck pets. I discovered this awesome hub of information since it has been numerous years since I raised ducks. Our development does not allow structures to be built in our backyards, so this is the second time we are fostering ducks for friends until winter hits Ohio. Currently, we are raising two hen pekins, Clementine, Fred, and our sassy Khaki is Gwen.They will be leaving us once it gets cold and moving out into the country with a ton of other duckies and chickens.View attachment 3555476
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom