Long time reader, first time member

MurKay

Chirping
Mar 7, 2018
Hi everyone! I started my fowl journey almost a year ago. I’ve always wanted chickens and they came to me as a surprise last May. I have chickens, guineas, and turkeys. I have basically named all the ones that I can tell apart and have a huge attachment to them all. I just got a few new babies to add and plan on adding more soon. I love on a small farm with my birds along with my fella, a few horses, a few dogs, and a few barn cats.

Anytime I needed questions answered about the birds, I always googled it and somehow always ended up getting the best advice from this site. So, I finally decided to make my fowl love official by becoming part of this extremely helpful and supportive community! I really look forward to connecting with the people here!

Hi everyone! I started my fowl journey almost a year ago. I’ve always wanted chickens and they came to me as a surprise last May. I have chickens, guineas, and turkeys. I have basically named all the ones that I can tell apart and have a huge attachment to them all. I just got a few new babies to add and plan on adding more soon. I love on a small farm with my birds along with my fella, a few horses, a few dogs, and a few barn cats.

Anytime I needed questions answered about the birds, I always googled it and somehow always ended up getting the best advice from this site. So, I finally decided to make my fowl love official by becoming part of this extremely helpful and supportive community! I really look forward to connecting with the people here!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens it is great to have you here

Welcome to Backyard Chickens!:welcome Glad you joined the flock! Backyard Chickens is a very informative site providing a lot of knowledge about chickens and there are a lot of forums to post in as well. Hope you get to know the members as well!:highfive: Please make yourself at home! Again, Welcome!:frow

G’Day from down under MurKay :frow Welcome!

I am pleased you delurked and hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

peck peck 2.gif

Greetings MurKay, Welcome to BYC! :frow

Back
Top Bottom