Look at my bearded and muffed EE hen.. hehe.

What a cutie! I like the nest boxes on the wall, going to have to show that to DH so he can make some like that for me!
smile.png

Robin'sBrood :

What a cutie! I like the nest boxes on the wall, going to have to show that to DH so he can make some like that for me!
smile.png

Theyre old kitchen drawers we found beside the road.. lol. Theres some with the openings against the wall and rounds cut into the bottoms, and then others that are just screwed down regular on top. They love them.​

Oh, my mom has a cheap old dresser and I'll bet we could use the drawers to do the same kind of thing. Great idea!

BTW, we have a 6 week old EE... I hope she grows a beard!
lol.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That's a full beard! How old is she?

....is that a Welly roo in the background? The other EE'r looks like one of mine. I could be looking at my own birds!

yessss that is my welsummer roo.

He's a little tool. Well... I guess he's getting better. Maybe I'll keep him. lol.

Where did you get your birds from? mine came from privett... maybe you ARE looking at your birds.. sort of.. lol.

She's lovely!
love.gif
In the first pic, she reminds me of the guy with the stapler from the movie Office Space. I can hear her, "I believe you have my grape?"
lau.gif
You could make a LOLcatz with that pic "I believe you haz mah stapleh?!"
lau.gif

She's sweet! Gotta love those big beards! I LOVE my EEs!

Here's my Blondie. DH says she's....fluffy....

Blondie4-2008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom