Look At My New Brooder Pics!!! DH Just Finished It!!!!!!!!

Mourningdove

Songster
11 Years
Dec 17, 2008
Cleveland, Tn.
Hello everyone
frow.gif
I saw so many great and unique designs of all your brooders and to me it made mine pale in comparison. I had a large oval shaped wash tub set up for the brand new babies, it worked rather well until they got a couple weeks old with feathers and trying to fly, with 32 babies it started getting rather crowded!
Since they can't go outside for another month due to temps we came
up with this design! 1st let me say that it does go through the front door for taking it outside later, for now it's in my livingroom!
The dementions are 6ft long, 34" deep X 4ft tall!!! We had some plexie glass here so we made a viewing window so we can watch them and they can see us! We think it's cool! Wait til the grandkids see it over the weekend! As you will see in the pics We have included roost and they love it! So now they have lots of room to move around and grow! The top for now is just screens! Let me know what you all think!

19900_hpim2050.jpg

19900_hpim2051.jpg

I LOVE it!!
celebrate.gif
That is one awesome brooder and it looks like you thought of everything! Nice assortment you've got there! What all do you have? Thanks for sharing the pics!

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement! I did try to plan on all aspects of their development stages! As far as the chicks go I purchased a surprise pullet special from Ideal so those are surprises as I don't know yet what they are. I do however have some EEs that I purchased from anoth BYC member.

Back
Top Bottom