Look at this cute egg!

Smileybans

Crowing
Nov 13, 2020
Upstate New York
Found this super adorable egg in the coop yesterday. We’re pretty sure it’s a Millie fleur d’uccle egg. It’s even smaller than one of our silkie eggs. The silkie egg looks huge next to that tiny egg. Does it look like a Millie fleur d’uccle egg?

Attachments

• C1C8FF3F-AD2D-421D-BCE7-32887C4D1BE2.jpeg
    C1C8FF3F-AD2D-421D-BCE7-32887C4D1BE2.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 3
That’s a d’Uccle egg all right! When ours deign to grace us with an egg (everybody’s molting currently) they look just like that. Wait until you get a little d’Uccle fart egg lol, they’re even cuter
I have a small brown game bird that I think will lay an even smaller egg. I can’t wait to see it. I expected the d’uccle eggs to be bigger. I guess because they look about the same size as my silkies. Their butts are not though. 😂

If she’s just starting to lay they might get a little larger as her body gets used to the whole process you know? At least that’s bee the experience with my girls. Congrats on the eggs!
I have a small brown game bird that I think will lay an even smaller egg. I can’t wait to see it. I expected the d’uccle eggs to be bigger. I guess because they look about the same size as my silkies. Their butts are not though. 😂

Back
Top Bottom