Look at this for a laugh

Lol it is amazing that people actually took the time to do that. It looks like it took alot of work and concentration. They were really neat to look at, yet I feel kinda bad for the dog.

Yes people do that. And people say I have too much time on MY hands.
roll.png

i dont think its cruel at all, very neat actually! what a talented lady! im sure the dogs dont really give a hoot. shoot for all the money and time we spend on them, they should have to deal with wierd stuff every once in a while...just think, one dog is only even able to have that done a couple times a year, the hair has to grow out for re-shaping, its not like its done every week or anything. i think its very creative and harmless to the dog. if anything it teaches them patience, which many of us need anyways
wink.png

I don't see the cruelty in it. There are people who put their dogs in the backyards and basically forget about them until they feed and water them, and these lucky dogs get a loving owner who will spend hours grooming and messing with them! My dogs would love it . . . they always get upset when I'm done grooming them, trying to thrust themselves under my hand to keep me from finishing. They may look ridiculous, but those poodles also look like happy, well loved dogs.

That Donatello one looks almost fake. I hate to admit it, but I really like the peacock.
smile.png

Quote:
exactly what i was thinking!! they must LOVE the attention! good point! i dont think they care what shape or color they are as long as your touching them.

Back
Top Bottom