" LOOK MOMMY WE HAVE WINGS " 9 pics

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Crazy4Chicks, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Songster

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    If they are sexlinks would they be male or female?

they have no white dots on thier heads like BR's - and those two I cant tell if I have males or females either LOL

Julie

2. Theophilus

Theophilus Hatching

Mar 31, 2008
    Norco, California
    In the first picture, the brown one is a "mille fleur" belgian bearded d'uccle. Its the one in my avatar, I have three chicks of them and they look just like that. Also in pic three the little one is a golden sebright. No doubt about it.

3. Theophilus

Theophilus Hatching

Mar 31, 2008
    Norco, California
    also in pic 2, thats a grey japanese you got there.

In pic 4, you have a silver sebright on the left and possibly an EE on the right.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  4. GwenFarms

GwenFarms Songster

Feb 26, 2008
    Quote:They would be females. The males are white. Sex links are the best layers that I've ever had. You'll really like them.

5. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Songster

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    see that is why I lOVE this site - thank you all so much for helping me figure out who is who in the brooder LOL

OK I really HAPPY about having a golden seabright [​IMG] those are so really pretty little birds

I never would have guessed that mystery chick in pic 4 was a silver seabright - how cool is that one of each - i hope both are pullets [​IMG]

mille fleur belgian bearded d'uccle - wow what a mouth full LOL if it is a pullet I will just call her millie LOL I love your avatar I hope mine is not a roo [​IMG]

female sexlinks - yea I at least know I have two pullets out of the 19 - so far LOL I was hoping to get someone in there to be a great layer - I know NN's are good at it also.

I thought EE's have green legs ? that chick is mostly brown even his feet LOL

thank you all so much I am going to make a list of the ones I know for sure - and the ones still in question I will post again in about a week and see if that helps.

Julie

6. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    Honestly, those two "RIR" look like New Hampshire reds.....I got two of them, and the difference is that their head fuzz is a lighter color, and instead of all red chick wings they have white on them. Just an idea.....LOL!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: