1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Look what I came home to!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Farm Frenzy, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Farm Frenzy

Farm Frenzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Oak Hill, Florida
    I came home from work and look what I found!!! Only nine are out but 12 more eggs have pips!!! I'm so excited I can barely stand it.
    I still have 7 more eggs that aren't doing anything, but it's only day 20, so we shall see. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry they are kind of crappy pictures, but it's through the glass. [​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

thats so awesome!! I have about 9 days left for my little eggies. I've only got 3, hope they all hatch. Congratulations!! [​IMG]

3. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    Congratulations!

4. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

OK HERE WE GO AGAIN....

ANOTHER CUTENESS OVERLOAD.... I am really gonna have to check myself into some rehab center after today alone...All these cute babies...I just can't handle it anymore.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(I wonder if I will end up dehydrated from all the drool I am doing with these babies today...Or it I'll end up being shocked from the drool falling onto the keyboard/laptop?!?!! [​IMG] )

5. Farm Frenzy

Dec 16, 2008
    Oak Hill, Florida
    Out of 27 eggs only 5 aren't doing anything yet. I'm sooo excited I FINALLY got my gray silkie!!! I'll get pictures of her later. The rest are Barred Rocks and Ameracaunas. Plus it's only day 21 today, so there is still plenty of time. 82% hatch rate so far, and will probably get more pips today!!![​IMG]

6. Farm Frenzy

Dec 16, 2008
    Oak Hill, Florida
    Never mind one more is hatching. [​IMG]

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    YAY!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] etc!

Isn't it wonderful???? [​IMG]

8. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    Wow that's a great hatch rate already. I'll keep my fingers crossed the others show themselves too. Did you only have one silkie egg?

9. Farm Frenzy

Dec 16, 2008
    Oak Hill, Florida
    No I had 2 silkie eggs in there, and the other one has already hatched already...she's gray and I love her!!![​IMG]

10. Farm Frenzy

Dec 16, 2008
    Oak Hill, Florida
    I also had 2 Ameracauna eggs in there and they both have hatched out too. The rest are Barred Rocks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by