Look what I found in my bedroom!

Uh oh, I guess I am the only one that abuses my cats
then
duc.gif
wink.png

Quote:
I have had one Siamese for over 16 years, and lost my 9 year old Siamese in an accident (no, not auto) this past May. The one I lost in May liked to carry on an occasional conversation, but wasn't a continual chatterbox. The 16 year old (very small for a full blooded Siamese) is the LEAST vocal cat I've ever had. She will talk when she REALLY wants attention, but other than that she RARELY makes any sound whatsoever. It was literally MONTHS after we got her that she made her first real vocalization other than when she was playing with the other kitten. Generalizations about breeds or traits always seem to have an exception here and there, don't they?
smile.png

Quote:
After I lost my male siamese, DaNang, shortly after I moved here to Arkansas I stopped at a free kittens sign one day and got a solid black kitten I named DC (demon kitty) to keep my female siamese Bekka company.
DC was aptly named. She was a thief, jewelry was her specialty.
She went into heat before I could afford to get her spayed. After that having conversations without yelling became impossible. Her siamese really came out in her then.
Rebecca, I have done nothing but whine to my SO about how much I miss Bekka and DaNang every since I saw your kitties last night.
There are two available around here right now. A lynx point kitten at a shelter south of us and a snowshoe available at a shelter north of us.
Now to work up the nerve to ask...or whine some more.

Quote:
I have had one Siamese for over 16 years, and lost my 9 year old Siamese in an accident (no, not auto) this past May. The one I lost in May liked to carry on an occasional conversation, but wasn't a continual chatterbox. The 16 year old (very small for a full blooded Siamese) is the LEAST vocal cat I've ever had. She will talk when she REALLY wants attention, but other than that she RARELY makes any sound whatsoever. It was literally MONTHS after we got her that she made her first real vocalization other than when she was playing with the other kitten. Generalizations about breeds or traits always seem to have an exception here and there, don't they?
smile.png

That is true, one of mine doesn't talk much. Only if I have forgot to feed her
hmm.png

Quote:
After I lost my male siamese, DaNang, shortly after I moved here to Arkansas I stopped at a free kittens sign one day and got a solid black kitten I named DC (demon kitty) to keep my female siamese Bekka company.
DC was aptly named. She was a thief, jewelry was her specialty.
She went into heat before I could afford to get her spayed. After that having conversations without yelling became impossible. Her siamese really came out in her then.
Rebecca, I have done nothing but whine to my SO about how much I miss Bekka and DaNang every since I saw your kitties last night.
There are two available around here right now. A lynx point kitten at a shelter south of us and a snowshoe available at a shelter north of us.
Now to work up the nerve to ask...or whine some more.

jumpy.gif
Oh, yey, even better. Rescue kitties! Go get um! He can't do anything to you
wink.png
He will forgive you eventually. I am sure that once they worm their way into his heart, he will forget about the deception
lol.png
I miss having a lynx point, Ping was such a sweet cat. When she had litters of kitties, our dog Tara would steal them for herself and Ping would just let her. She probably appreciated the help
lau.gif
Tara was a guard dog in a junkyard, my mom rescued her from the abusive situation. I don't know the details, I was only about four or five. Don't ask me why she was used as a guard dog. She was so incredibly sweet and timid. She was severly abused. Anyway, she would steal Ping's kittens, carry them by the back of the neck over to her bed and clean them. I am pretty sure that she had been breed before we had her. The babies probably brought back memories
hugs.gif
I loved that dog!
That's hilarious that your cat would steal your jewlery!
gig.gif
At least thats better than mine who likes to claw up my cashmere sweaters
barnie.gif
She will also pull over any glass of water in the house
rant.gif
Well, their love overshadows all of that
love.gif

OMG! OMG Rebecca!
My SO is right now resting in his recliner with a headache. Killer Kitty is sitting on his lap. Killer Kitty is our psycho barn cat that stays inside while the chickens roam. I walked up and asked Killer if she would kill a little kitten "cuz I know where there's two needing homes". My SO said "Where are they and are they already spayed or neutered?".
Going back to petfinders.com right now. Keep your fingers crossed.
fl.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
I'll be thinking good thoughts! Wouldn't it be so cool if fate brought you two new kitties just because you started to think about them after I posted pictures of mine?
ya.gif

Oh, sad update, Jasmine was under the dresser making all sorts of comotion, I went over and looked and all there was left was a little green leg :eek: Poor little guy, I guess he had been hiding in my room the whole night behind the dresser. Rest in peace little bug
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom