Look what I found in the burning barrel

Quote:
OOPS
he.gif

Im divorced and I do have a DH now, he nor I have a clue where it came from. We had been cleaning the basement, attic, garage and barn out. We think it came from the basement or attic, maybe from the owners before us. We are wanting to take it and have it looked, to see what it maybe worth.............

Congrats on your great find! I am going to have to look a little harder at our place. Our land is in the middle of what used to be a thriving oil town in the 30s. My MIL and I would love to get a metal detector just for fun. You never know what you might find!!

When I was about 10 I found a gold wedding band in a dry creek bed while camping with my parents. I still have it!

Quote:
Yea and then when he tells you he lost it last valentines days and had to replace it with cubic zirconium ......

My wife's daughter found a diamond ring and gave it back to the previous owner of the property. She apparently told her what is was and what it looked like.

She was thrilled with herself until I told her the lady probably got the insurance money from it already. She did not even offer her a reward for finding it.

If it was me, the pawn broker would be the new owner.

I lost my wedding ring from my 1st marriage, couldn't find it for months and then sold the house so I often wonder if they ever found it! That looks like a very nice ring, usually appraisal value and what you can sell the ring for are WAY off, but it's a find anyway!!
clap.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom