Look what I found in the burning barrel

We are getting ready to have a new roof put on the barn, so this maybe what pays for the new roof, lets all hope.................

fl.gif

I know if it were me and I had lost my ring, I'de hope that some one would be honest and give it back to me. What if it's a wedding ring and the owner is sad about losing it. Some bird flew off with it and someones missing it, I think! I still suggest putting an ad in the paper.

My partner has lived here going 13 years now, Ive lived here with him for 5 years now, we dont have crows around here. Im thinking it came out of the stuff we sraped up off of the floor in the basement when we cleaned that all up so I can store my hatching eggs down there. Thats the only thing we can think of. I have to say, Im not putting a ad in the paper for the ring. Its going to a place to be appraised and the money from it will go toward the new barn roof, if we decide to sell it, Im pretty sure it will be sold. Now if I had found it town at a store or something or somewhere like that, I would take it to the store manager, place a ad in the paper or whatever, but finding this ring in the burn barrel out in our pasture, Im keeping it and going to sell it cause we need a new roof really bad........................

Quote:
If you found it in the basement for so many years, then I dont see a problem to have it appraised and sell it. By now the owners probably were gone or dead by now.

Go get your new roof!

Back
Top Bottom