Look what I found!

brairgirl

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 7, 2012
So 2 days ago one of our 9 week old EE pullet (i think) went missing. Well today it was raining A LOT so I went to make sure none of the chicks had drown or got stuck outside the coup. While looking for the chicks to make sure the are all there I lifted up the feeder lid off the floor of the coop ( the feeder was empty). And she ran right out! I was shocked! So I caught her and brought her up to the house and she is now in the brooder with our chicks, and 2 turkey poults. I am trying to make sure she is eating and hydrated. So she will probably be up here for a couple of days :)

Here is Chesnut

Turtle was getting nosey!

Awww, congrats! What a relief. Glad you found her!
wee.gif

Its a tin trash can that is screwed onto a largish circular tray. The trash can has several holes along the bottom so food can fall out. It allows us to put three bags of food in it at once, which lasts about a week in a half. Maybe I will have to take a picture of it tomorrow..

Well right now its empty so the lid was on the floor. Although I have no idea how she got under the lid :/

Crazy.. ! Poor kid must've thought "what the heck did I get myself into?"

Somehow a young cockerel got stuck in my house a few nights ago. He roosted on a kitchen table chair and completely ruined the chair and that part of the table.
I still don't know how I missed that.. ?

What did the cockeral do to the table? Chew on it or something? Or just poop? I'm curious! You must not have been pleased...

sickbyc.gif
Aw, I guess chicken poop isn't that bad, as long as it isn't on a shag pile rug...

Back
Top Bottom