Look what I got today!....Final count! Pics!!

My 24 Siz eggs are on their way! I am very excited, thanks for sharing pictures of your chickies. I can't wait to get mine, the bator is already waiting, and so are the eggs that I saved from my own chickens! Woohoo! Hope you get some EE's, good luck with the rest of the hatch.

From when I checked around 5pm, there were no pips still. I'll try to candle them though when I get home! The green ones I just took a guess on if there was anything in there, but it did look like there was...

Hopefully they are just slow
hmm.png

I'm giving them till saturday before I start cracking them open and see what happened....

I'm definitely happy with how this hatch went though! I love the cute little gray ones....
Any idea what they are Siz? They are grey, some with a drk gray spot on their heads, and have furry feet. They are heavier than the look too! I can take pictures of individuals when I get home if my camera batteries arent dead yet....

I still need to take pics of the rest...last night I got a funny looking yellow/brown chick..Its very interesting looking
wee.gif

I checked out the rest of the eggs today - I had 9 of siz's left, and one of mine...

Out of the 6 green eggs, 4 were empty, one looks like it quit between day 7 and 10, and the last looks like it quit on day 18. The brown eggs all look like they quit on day 18, as did my white egg....

Any ideas why this might have happened? I'm going to be setting 10 of mine this weekend, but want to try to fix the problem so they all dont die....

Through out the incubation time, my temp was between 99 and 100.5. Lowest temp was 98* and highest was 101.3*. Though it was only there for a few minutes. The humidity was between 30% and 45% first 18 days, last 3 days it was between 62% and 75% - it was usually around 55% in the morning because I cant add water when I'm sleeping
wink.png

Any info on what I should change, or try different would be great!

Gratz on youre babies and I am sorry not all hatched for you.
I am waiting on eggs from her as well and am very excited.
Seems like lots of people have eggs from her on the way, hatching , or soon to hatch.

They sound like they could be cochins od cochin crosses.Sometimes some just dont hatch they might have been weak chicks.

I was really hoping on the EE eggs hatching...but oh well, Ill just have to try again
wink.png

Anyway, here are some pictures of the chicks so you guys can see a close up!!!

The 4 grey chicks

2 of them...this was cute
smile.png

Black chick #2

Black chick #1

Yellow face

And the chick from my RIR/White leghorn

Back
Top Bottom