LOOK what it is doing today

lilshadow

Songster
12 Years
Jan 8, 2008
Milaca, MN
It has been snowing since 6 pm yesterday, and it is getting harder as we speak.
100_0635.jpg

100_0636.jpg

100_0637.jpg

This happens to me every weekend I am off....Where oh where is the sun..lol

Wow, lilshadow! We moved from MI to PA a few years back and I must say that I'm not complaining about the milder temps & weather. It's spring here and things are bloomin'...but back home my parents report snow not unlike yours. They live right off lake Huron, so they get a lot of lake effect snow to boot.

It's a cold wet windy rainy day here! Same system but, we are a little bit warmer. Wish Mother Nature would get around to our "normal" temps-50's.

Well, I'm just jealous I moved to Alabama 4yrs ago and no snow, no ice, no nothing. I only so snow when we went to MO in 2005 and that was the snow caps. It was so beautiful there and now all I get is rain, humidity, and clouds, But we do have sunny days too. I like it cold. So I would trade to just be able to play in the snow with my daughter.

I'm in Idaho and I understand the snow. My DH went for a long ride on the snowmobile yesterday. If you can't beat it you might as well enjoy it. Today was the first day in weeks I haven't woken up to fresh snow on my car.

Back
Top Bottom