Look what Max saved our girls from today... ** graphic pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.
He died of stress. Didn't ya read it?
smile.png

Wow! Way to condone illegal activities guys! I hate varmints, but I don't kill federally proctected animals either. Let's face it, that is what some of you are suggesting and you know it. I'm going to go with re-home meant it was taken to a secluded spot and released, because anything else is just plain ole wrong and shouldn't be here. Maybe the mods will spank me for what I've said, I dunno if I broke any rules, but I'm not one to sit silient on something like this.

My 2 cents!

The OP did say:

Quote: speckledhen, moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd give the hawk to the dog if the dog can/does kill birds. Then it got caught in the net, dog found it and no more bird...=]

What happens if the dog kills a Federally protected animal? Is that illegal? I don't know much about these things.. :/

Not saying he killed it by the way, just wondering if he DID kill it, would it be considered illegal? Dogs will be dogs... Max is a winner in my books!

Last edited:
The federally protected bird should have stayed out of the Max protected chicken pen. Can't help if Max does not know the law.
Go Max!!!

Darin

Last edited:
The federally protected bird should have stayed out of the Max protected chicken pen. Can't help if Max does not know the law.
Go Max!!!

Darin

thumbsup.gif
You go Max, I hope that bird was tasty! How can you get in trouble for a dog doing what comes naturally. If the hawk made it out alive, I wonder if it will be to scared to try it again...at least with your chickens! Max you ARE a handsome devil!

Wow! Way to condone illegal activities guys! I hate varmints, but I don't kill federally proctected animals either. Let's face it, that is what some of you are suggesting and you know it. I'm going to go with re-home meant it was taken to a secluded spot and released, because anything else is just plain ole wrong and shouldn't be here. Maybe the mods will spank me for what I've said, I dunno if I broke any rules, but I'm not one to sit silient on something like this.

My 2 cents!

Don't worry, my friend. Re-homed was entirely accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom