Look what we did yesterday!

Barb Schuetz

Songster
12 Years
May 24, 2007
Viroqua, WI
We got this old shed from a neighbor for $50( it would've been free but he delivered!). Yesterday we repositioned it, leveled it, put doors on, put a roost in, built in a seperate pen for the meat chickens and one for the goslings( the space where the bale of straw sits will be chicken wired), made sure it was predator proof and put everyone in for the night! It was scary but so much quieter in the house. I also attatched a small, temporary run this morning. They're so happy and look so gosh darn cute perching on the roosts!

chicks085.jpg

chicks086.jpg

chicks087.jpg

chicks088.jpg

chicks089.jpg

chicks090.jpg

chicks091.jpg

chicks092.jpg

chicks093.jpg

chicks094.jpg

chicks095.jpg

chicks096.jpg

chicks097.jpg

:yiipchickWow Barb,
That looks like it will be a nice home for your chicks:)
I see you have your child out there, we have a 2 y/o son and a 10 mo. girl. Our son love to be hands on and helping all he can with the chickens and rooster:rolleyes:
Your saying at the bottom, I really like it. Be the person your dog thinks you are. Well sorry , I may have missed quoted. I have my 10 mo. old crawling around me that I am trying to keep my eye on:D
Send us more pics as you get things done to it:cool:

What a great deal!!! I find myself looking all the time for old sheds and stuff that can be remodeled. They are widening a HWY out by us and alot of houses had to be torn down and I'm looking at their sheds and green houses! I'm wonderin' who to contact to get them? I've seen a few I want!

Back
Top Bottom