Lookin' for Juggalos!

quetsweyo

Chirping
8 Years
May 9, 2011
Out of the millions of peeps on byc i wuz wondering if there are any other Juggalos or Juggalettes out there Q.

undefined:D a Juggalo is a person who is hooked on the music of the insane clown posse, twiztd, etc. I may be the oldest one, 55. Cant help it! dtchickens, i saw you are a breeder of shamos-i am interested in malays but as a novice how do you get the experience to handle such a warrior? Do i start with smaller game chick breeds? And to make it clear, i think creeps who fight any kind of animal should be thrown in a pit full of spotted hyeanas. Literally. Thanks! And what do you listen to these days? Q

Quote:
Lots of research is always the best, it's best to speak with the breeder of the birds as different lines may be more aggressive than others requiring more than another family of the same breed (but they should be gentle towards you.)

You can start with smaller game breeds if you wanted to, but they're not typically any different than other breeds, except for cocks being aggressive to each other and sometimes hens don't get along too well. Large Oriental gamefowl like the Shamo/Malay require large roosts, can't be raised on a high protein feed because they may possibly gain too much weight too quickly causing them to go down on their legs due to being slow growers, Oriental gamefowl take more care to keep them warm in the winter as well due to the sparse, hard feathers. Oh yeah, and you probably need to examine the hens occasionally to make sure the cocks haven't gashed their sides during breeding because of weight and their claws. Like I said, lot of research and you'll do well
big_smile.png

Quote:
Mostly now just Christian music. Different genre's within the group (rock, rap, etc.)

-Daniel

I know there are a few in my area, but they have been labeled as a "gang" here, and police will not respond to their calls. Because this area is special like that.

Quote:
I would really like to be involved in that cause if I knew someone called and they did not come they would have some words from me and a law suit on their hands, it don't matter who calls they are to come period. Where do you live?

I know all to well of this and all it involves as my son is addicted for life, mmfwcl.

Back
Top Bottom