LOOKING 4 PEAFOWL IN OKLA/KANSAS

GLPEAFOWL

Chirping
Sep 19, 2014
Hello all! I'm new to this site & a "beginner" peafowl owner. I had peafowl about 20 years ago but had to sell them due to a move. Now, I'm ready to get some more! Would like to start out with only a pair & age does not matter. Not real interested in getting into breeding at this time, but maybe later on. I live in north central Oklahoma so I'm looking for some birds within the state of Oklahoma or southern Kansas. Any leads would be appreciated. Thank you!!

We have peas for sale and live in Marion Ks. We also have property in Stillwater and go there on a regular basis. DW is headed down there in a week or so. PM me and I will fill you in on what we have for sale and prices.

Welcome to BYC! I am the person you emailed about peafowl.
smile.png

Good luck getting some peafowl again!

Hi Alea! Again, thank you for the info & I have found a pair to purchase that's close to where I live! I'm sure I'll be in touch in the future with further questions!
wink.png
big_smile.png

Hi Alea! Again, thank you for the info & I have found a pair to purchase that's close to where I live! I'm sure I'll be in touch in the future with further questions!
wink.png
big_smile.png
Congratulations on your find, please share some photos of your pretties when yopu bring them home
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom