Looking back years later it CAN be funny.... or maybe not. pg 7 <sigh>

Quote:
Feel free to share!

I will then. Not long ago, at work, we were having a bbq'd rib contest and they had everything set up on the sidewalk right next to the parking lot. I parked in my normal spot, went about my day, turned in my vote, etc. I went to go to my mom's for lunch, with my radio in the car turned up WAY loud for a great song, and proceeded to take a folding chair with the radio on it with me, with no knowledge I did it. All these people came running at me as I am waving at them with an innocent smile. They both survived and this Sunday I am getting a "safety" award for my efforts.

LOL Sounds like somethin my Ma'd do!

My cat insist on drinking out of the toliet that is why I clean my toliets on a very reg. basis. I broke toes when I was preggo getting water in the middle of the night finding my way around without waking the family. Nothing like 7 mo. preggo and limping on crutches.
lol.png

Thanks for sharing! I was laughing so hard that people in my office came to find out what was going on! I am glad to know that embarrassing things happen to others instead of just me!

Writer, my eyes are watering now. I can't see. I thought that was going to be a story about falling in the can, something most people have probably done, but the addition of the cat clawing your behind, ending up with a broken tail; your husband breaking his toe and the doctor questioning claw marks on your butt was too much. I need a kleenex. Thanks for the belly laughs.

Lol.... you have a wonderful gift with words.

I laughed so much I have been crying.

Lol... it is so good to look back at the daft things that have happened in the past.

Thank you, you made a dark day bright.

Jena.

WoW, you should get the current issue of Reader's Digest (Jan. '09) and read the story that starts on p. 142 entitled, "The Story of Your Life" -- here is a short quote that describes the article:

Thinking about your legacy? Wondering how to achieve a small measure of immortality? Write a memoir.

It goes on to say that everyone should write a memoir, that it doesn't have to be published to be meaningful, and that it's a way to reflect on parts of our lives and to share memories with our kids, etc.

As soon as I started reading it, I thought of you.
smile.png

That was too funny!!!

I'll have to share it with DH. He's mad because I've been sharing the story of making jelly (and his 'help') with friends & family members.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom