Looking beyond the physical pain and suffering of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIKE555444

Songster
10 Years
Jun 8, 2009
Pliny, West Virgina
I heard a preacher talking today about what it may be like for those who did not/does not receive Jesus Christ as their Savior and then some day find them self in Hell regretting the opportunities that are now gone forever. Beside the fire and physical suffering he discussed how they might remember the many times Jesus was presented to them and the said "no thanks". How about the church services they attended and they never really took any of those serious. What a horrible thought to ponder over and over that very last chance when you could have said yes… but for some reason decided to reject the Lord yet again. Wallowing in regrets that have now effected all eternity and now cannot be changed. Can you imagine how quickly that poor soul would fall down on their knees and ask the Lord for forgiveness if only they could come back to this world and have just one more day? Believe me once your life is over…your opportunities are gone. Once you have passed on you will never have another chance to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.

Today it would be so simple just fall down on your knees and confess that you are a sinner, ask Jesus to forgive you, and accept his sacrifice on the cross as payment for all your sins. Then begin to enjoy serving the Lord the rest of your days as I can testify that it is a blessed and wonderful life.

Please don’t wait till its to late. Please don’t find yourself someday in hell remembering how one day you read a simple myspace blog that Mike wrote and how you didn’t listen to his cry for you to accept Jesus and ask Him to save your soul. Please don’t put it off. Today….TODAY is the day…It time to be serious now friends.

Mike

I for one do not think God is so hung up on the details and that only Christians will go to heaven. I think it is us (humans) with our flaws and opinions and often irrational stubbornness to be the one who is "right" that thinks that.

I think all GOOD people no matter what their faith will go to some better place.

ETA i also think this forum is an odd place for this discussion.

Last edited:
2. We strongly discourage religious and political topics and reserve the right to delete them at our discretion. The topics of religion and politics should be confined to the “Random Ramblings” section of the forum.

this was taken right from the rules section....

I am sure you are a great person but some people find the religion topic to irresistible not to comment..

some topics of religion offend people....

I appreciate the fact that you are a Christian... there are many however who are not...and dont take kindly to these type of messages....

Have a great holiday season, which ever faith you follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom