Looking Flemish Giant doe near Pittsburgh Pa

Zoo Keeper

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 29, 2012
Pennsylvania, North of Pittsburgh
Hi, I am looking for a female Flemish Giant bunny. I'm about 45 mins north of Pittsburgh. Doesn't have to be pedigreed. Just looking for a nice big one or one that will get big. I'm very familiar with raising rabbits as I used to breed Holland Lops and Lionheads. I also rescued several rabbits from a very serious neglect situation. But now I am looking for a baby or young adult Flemish doe. If you are from my area or know someone who is please let me know. Thanks :)

Have you checked with them, though? They may know someone who is closer. Rabbit people "network" like nobody's business. There is probably a rabbit club that is close to you; someone in the club may breed Flemish, or know someone who does. The Pennsylvania State Rabbit Breeders Association (an official ARBA sanctioned club) is having their convention in Lebanon in early February. That's a little east of Harrisburg, so maybe an hour and a half from you? You could probably arrange a "meet-up" with someone there, if that's what works for you. Here's their show catalog:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/7bafc8_dde5a2a1c736411f95847a409d510c7d.pdf

Back
Top Bottom